i think the lesson of this photoset is to check yo muthafuckin math calculations before u hand the test in bc sometimes u need to check shit twice before u realize whats up (x)
i still can’t figure out the second to last one
It’s a little girl with really long hair sitting on her moms/dads shoulder. The one above that is fucking with my head.
Let’s Draw: Lady Knights
Compiled them all into a photoset. The prompts, respectively:1) Fists, Top Heavy, Nervous, Indian, Shark/Piscine
2) Bow, Petite, Honest, Spanish, Boar
3) Staff, Skinny, Evil, Aztec, Insectoid
4) Mace, Bulky, Mischievous, Russian, Big Cat
5) Axe, Short, Glum, Japanese, Snake
6) Sword, Athletic, Bashful, Roman, Bird of Prey
7) Shield, Perky, Plump, English, Rabbit
Another fun exercise! At the moment I’m thinking up another prompt to try. Hopefully it’ll be just as interesting!
Good lord, I love the bow design for the bow woman. Has a great fantasy yet practical look to it.
Aaaaa these are all good but the chubby bunny knight girl just makes me squee~ Wonderful!
A arte e o humor bizarro de Joan Cornellà.
How I deal with ignorance.
Low Poly 3D Fat Animation
Yeah, I do these as well.